Do you know your party’s platform about the prevention and treatment of addiction?
About the Event
On behalf of Linda Sibley, Executive Director, the ADSTV Board of Directors is hosting a Pre-Election Information Forum. This is an all-party, non-partisan event open to the public and MPPs of all ridings in Thames Valley. This event is to discuss the issues that are important to addictions and to the community in the upcoming Ontario election.
We will be sharing information about the critical elements that pertain to this election and party platforms. There will be an opportunity for the public, incumbent MPPs and MPP candidates to ask questions. We want MPPs to understand the key elements of important healthcare issues in our community and for the public to know what questions they should be asking.
We will be handing out an FAQ – Key Messages information sheet. Light refreshments will be served.
- Dennis Lunau (Master of Ceremonies) – ADSTV Board of Directors Treasurer
- Linda Sibley – ADSTV Executive Director
- Dr. Chris Mackie – Middlesex London Health Unit Medical Officer of Health and Chief Executive Officer
- Pam Hill – ADSTV Director of Clinical Services
- Stephanie Johnston – ADSTV Board Member and lived experience speaker
- Question and Answer Period