Referrals are accepted from multiple-sources, including, but not limited to:
- Self referral by e-mail or phone
- Community agencies and organizations
- Healthcare services (fax in form)
- ADSTV internal referral from counsellor
- Complete Referral Form and fax completed form to ADSTV at 519-673-1022 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Community Withdrawal Support Program at 519-673-3242 ext. 248
Information about booking telemedicine appointments can be obtained by calling the Addiction Services of Thames Valley at (519) 673-3242 extension 248. An appointment time will be booked at an OTN location close to the community where the client/patient resides or is staying.
CWSP also provides education for community members and services providers in effort to increase awareness and knowledge about withdrawal. CWSP is available for presentations and educational events as well as consultation. If you are interested in educational services, please contact CWSP at 519-673-3242 ext. 248 and we will see if we can meet your needs or provide referrals to other agencies to better meet your needs.
CWSP also has a number of educational materials that are available to individuals and service providers.