- Diagnose substance use disorders (e.g. opioid use disorder, alcohol use disorder, stimulant use disorder)
- Prescribe Suboxone for opioid use disorders and opioid conversions
- Prescribe Naltrexone and/or other anti-craving medications for alcohol and other substance use disorders
- Overdose prevention education and take-home Naloxone kits
- Brief addiction counselling
- Referrals to community services for addiction and social services
- Provide trauma-informed care
- OHIP card
- List of medications, including prescribed and non-prescribed medications
We do not provide primary care or emergency medical services.
Call 519-673-3242 ext. 281 to book an appointment or drop-in.
*New clients are encouraged to arrive at the beginning of clinic*
Monday 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
*Drop-ins are welcome during clinic hours
*Closed Statutory Holidays
RAAM Clinic support opportunities for professional development. Please call (519-673-3242 Ext. 281) if you are interested in observing or learning more about addiction medicine.