Middlesex-London Health Unit is hosting community consultation sessions regarding supervised consumption facilities in London.
- November 7th, Marconi Club, 120 Clarke Rd. 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- November 8th, Canada Games Aquatic Centre, 1045 Wonderland Rd. 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- November 13th, BMO Centre, 295 Rectory St. 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- November 15th, Goodwill Centre, 255 Horton St. 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- November 21st, Byron Recreation Centre, 1308 Norman Ave. 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- November 27th, South London Community Centre, 585 Bradley Ave. 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- November 28th, Middlesex County Building, 399 Ridout St. North. 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- November 29th, Stoney Creek Library, 920 Sunningdale Road East, London ON, N5X 0H5. 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- November 29th, Stronach Community Recreation Centre, 1221 Sandford St. 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Fore registration or to complete an online survey, visit the Middlesex-London Health Unit Website: https://www.healthunit.com/opioids-get-involved